The BIGGEST YOUTUBE Tip

Thankyou for these tips they are really helpful and so nice to know i'm not alone in being nervous about starting the world of Youtube.

I guess the thing is... to just enjoy it? And then that'll hopefully shine through on videos - thats what i do anyway :)

Yes! Enjoy it, Do what you want with it, be yourself, be unique
 
1) If you want to be a successful (or even a not successful) YouTuber . . . make videos and upload them

2) If you realize YouTube isn't for you and it is a waste of time. . . don't make videos and don't upload them.

3) Talking about making videos, reading all the tips in the world, watching videos, reading this forum, reading everything on the internet about video making is not the same as making videos.
 
The moment you stop being a fan, and start thinking unique, you will start to succeed.
This really rings true to me, and it's something I need to work on. I am a new Minecraft YouTuber and I find so much motivation and inspiration from larger YouTubers, and watching my videos back I see alot of their work in mine. It's always really hard for me to split from what someone else does and I find inspiring, and make something thats 100% my own. We all need to find a good balance between inspiration and creativity.
 
Especially your tip number two, "don't be scared." Gotta keep telling myself this! I'm always nervous people won't enjoy my content, games, voice, etc etc and I end up recording less
I actually dont think this is always bad. Being nervous can make you more focused when you start recording. And i bet it also makes you criticize your content which will lead to more original, creative content. Try and see how to benefit from it.
 
1) If you want to be a successful (or even a not successful) YouTuber . . . make videos and upload them

2) If you realize YouTube isn't for you and it is a waste of time. . . don't make videos and don't upload them.

3) Talking about making videos, reading all the tips in the world, watching videos, reading this forum, reading everything on the internet about video making is not the same as making videos.

Your Bio is 'I sometimes make YouTube videos', so you are contradicting yourself, and also 'I know alot about YouTube' What do you know? Moe than everyone else? The concept for YouTube is pretty simple, and if you knew that much, why are you not successful?? Planning a video, and having good tips and information, can be the difference between a good video, and a crap one, I'd rather make a good video,, than terrible one, like one of your videos for instance. Effort is needed, knowledge is needed. I shared it, so sush. I have been on YouTube since it started having various channels, I'm an actor in real life as a profession, what about your knowledge hm? Because to me your tips just say make videos, which everyone does, so why is everyone not successful hm?
 
Your Bio is 'I sometimes make YouTube videos', so you are contradicting yourself, and also 'I know alot about YouTube' What do you know? Moe than everyone else? The concept for YouTube is pretty simple, and if you knew that much, why are you not successful?? Planning a video, and having good tips and information, can be the difference between a good video, and a crap one, I'd rather make a good video,, than terrible one, like one of your videos for instance. Effort is needed, knowledge is needed. I shared it, so sush. I have been on YouTube since it started having various channels, I'm an actor in real life as a profession, what about your knowledge hm? Because to me your tips just say make videos, which everyone does, so why is everyone not successful hm?

My life is a joke and so is my channel. I haven't been on yttalk in a long time so I just posted that with no thought.

But you'd be surprised how many people don't understand the three things I listed above. I have a friend how dreams of being in film (and a YouTuber) and has talked about making a YouTube for two years. She has yet to make a single video. And no that friend is not me.

In order to be a successful YouTuber you first have to be a YouTuber first. And thats where my above tips come in, especially number 3.
 
That's right! Be yourself not Pewdipie, Nostagia Critic and other Youtube personalities. You can surpass them one day
 
Back
Top