The best screen recorder

WordPress Lover

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello community!
I'm so satisfied with this free program for screen recording that I decided to share with all of you.
Some of you are maybe already using it :)
Anyways, it's called Active Presenter

Check it out and you'll see how smooth it is.
Kind regards.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Commercial?
I am kinda suspicious about this though, why doesn´t you regular computer screen recorder work?

Tivo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mac computers have quicktime that is pretty good. Perhaps he was talking about that.

Reactions: WordPress Lover

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Open Broadcast Software is the best freeware screen recorder I have found. I can record my screen in full 1080p with my webcam as well! There's no watermarks, time limits or any sort of limitations. It's available for Windows and OSX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamPa

Reaction score
Hm, if there's anyone recording gameplays, i can recommend Action! Mirillis. Unfortunately, it's paid, but it still cost less than most softwares. I had only trial, but want to buy it in the future... If you used this software, i would be happy to hear if you had any issues with it.

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello community!
I'm so satisfied with this free program for screen recording that I decided to share with all of you.
Some of you are maybe already using it :)
Anyways, it's called Active Presenter

Check it out and you'll see how smooth it is.
Kind regards.
I'm using Camtasia Screen Rec, but i'm interesting to try ur screen rec app... thanks for share!!

Reactions: WordPress Lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am also currently using OBS (Open Broadcast Software) and running my Elgato HD60 through it for gameplay capture. I have a stupid AMD that won't work correctly with the Elgato Stream Command (to put in webcam and graphic overlays), so I use OBS for that (and soon for live streaming as well i'm hoping)

XenithDragon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hm, if there's anyone recording gameplays, i can recommend Action! Mirillis. Unfortunately, it's paid, but it still cost less than most softwares. I had only trial, but want to buy it in the future... If you used this software, i would be happy to hear if you had any issues with it.
I actually do use Action! as my main recording software. For the most part has an awesome UI and I find it very easy to use. My only issue ive experienced was at one point my computer started to slow down(I believe due to my hard drive being old as hell and reaching the end of its life) and I experienced some extremely long wait times when the video was processing after recording. I also had some glitching in my video for a few months, but that turned out to be a computer issue on my part. Other than that I think its a great investment, and doesn't drop your frames nearly as much as fraps does! Hope this helped out!

Thanks,
Xen