The best app I've found to compress my videos

soangie

I had a problem compressing my videos in the past. I didn't like the interface, or it was hard for me to realize how the tool was used. Not only that but I also wanted to change the way it compressed and it was very frustrating. But recently I found a tool that allows me to compress long videos and send them to my clients faster.

Compress is a video compressor app for desktops that reduces the size of videos. It works with almost any format and outputs a compressed MPEG-4 (MP4) file. Also, this app allows you to convert videos.

It offers 3 options for compressing videos:

Faster Encode: This is the quickest way to compress any video, but it slightly reduces the video quality.
Better Quality: This option ensures a better quality of the compressed video, but it takes slightly longer to compress.
Custom: This lets you customize the settings for the video compression. These are discussed in further detail below.

About the compression time, you can choose between ultra-fast, very fast, fast, medium, and slow. A slower compression time means better quality, while faster compression lowers the quality.

You can compress several videos at the same time. It's amazing. If someone is going through the same issue as me, here is this tip.

Back