That Feeling

Mike Kowalski

Director of ImaginationLand
You ever get that feeling when you watch your video in the process of making it or when you just finish, and think, "this is gonna be really good". It is not self-centered lol, more like pride. Ever get that feeling? I just did with a video I am making right now

I usually have a great feeling of pride during the process of creating the video, and slightly after it's been uploaded, but after a while I really only begin to see all the things that I could've improved on and become a bit ashamed and/or don't care for the video.

I always enjoy re-watching my videos, but every now and then I'll get that one video where I just can't stop laughing at myself.
That's what this is all about though right? Having fun? :D

I usually have a great feeling of pride during the process of creating the video, and slightly after it's been uploaded, but after a while I really only begin to see all the things that I could've improved on and become a bit ashamed and/or don't care for the video.

That is the exact feeling, you described it perfectly lol

There's nothing wrong in evaluating your own work. If you're proud of a presentation, then take pride in a job well done. On the other hand, if it isn't so good, take it as a learning experience and keep that in mind for future projects.

I get like that with some of my videos.. others I just put up hoping that people will get my crazyness at the very least. But it does feel good when you feel like DAMN that was a good video. Proud.

Back