That awesome feeling when..

hunny you be deserving more than just 10 subs..im pretty surprised that you arent viral yet...LOL^^

Well done. We don't have friends who share our stuff. So no I don't know that feeling but one day we might lol.
I shall expose you soon! mauhuahuauha...:D I cant wait :D btw..ill be uploading my video on unlisted tomorrow..and ill hit you up with a pm :D

Nope, never had that so don't know the feeling :crying:

I've had people message me saying that they've shared my videos on Facebook as they want me to grow; which is really nice of them, but that's about it :D

Paw it has been said before, but you got some skills and talent, and a uber awesome sense of humor so I am not surprised, and I have a feeling your just at the beginning of a long journey of entertaining the masses.

It's always good when people get exposure and get shared through either popular pages/youtubers or just simply friends. Kinda bugs me though as all my friends just think YouTubing and vlogging is a joke so I tend not to bother asking them ahaha.
But yeah, your humor is absolutely wonderful do not stop with the videos.

Haha, Thank you so much :D That would be awesome, I'll still do my best to make people laugh, no matter what I have to do to get them to. :D
you keep doing what you are doing..someone somewhere will find you i swear :D if they dont..ill just have to take a light saber on them like i do every single one of my subbies muaahauhauha!! Its like
SUB OR DIE IN HONOR OF AIKO!

Back