Text in video question


New Member
Hello there,

I'm working on a video atm and i have seen some cool text effect's in the past and i'm wondering if there is a name for this or a tutorial, well in some movie intro's there come a bridge or something and the camera is moving, and they stick the text to the bridge, i hope i did explain it good because my English isn't that good.

thanks in advance for helping me!
I can probably help you out! Do you have an example video with a time stamp that you can send to give a better idea of this effect?
If its what I think your asking it is done by using key frames. Depending upon what your editing software will determine how to do it. I use FXCP and use a plug in to do it.