[Template] Animated YT Subscribe .mov with transparency

ShockPuppetz

Loving YTtalk
See Screenshot to get an idea:

l2sDD0H.jpg

This is a .mov file that has a moving shine effect.

It's perfect for adding in a composition with other images at the end of your video.

The black area in the screenshot is actually a transparent area as you will see when you import the file into Premiere Pro or Vegas.

The file is HD1080p, 29.97 fps and a mere 3 seconds long.

I created this in After Effects for my own projects and thought I'd share.
I updated it to have some slight transparency, and be loopable.

Other versions:
I can make a version that has a very strong shine and/or is slower if requested.

Here's the obvious tip, put your Annotate Spotlight Subscribe click area over the top with transparent border colour.

File is about 15mb in size (zipped), and can be downloaded from mediafire, as it was too big to upload here:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9oet4e4olfltrbc

The original .png is also attached to this post.

No credits are necessary, use it however you like. I am sharing this exclusively with YTT members.

Attachments

• youtubesubbutton.png
    youtubesubbutton.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 45
Wow this is really awesome stuff, thanks. Nice minecraft LP by the way. It's good to see there are still good ones around rather than bandicam little kids videos.

That's a really nice graphic, thanks for putting it out, I think I may use this. How would you want to be credited if I did?

This is amazing :)
Thank you so much![DOUBLEPOST=1374127880,1374105914][/DOUBLEPOST]One question, how can I make the background transparent in Vegas Pro 12? It's a black background and I have no idea how you make it transparent D:

Back