• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

*Tears of Joy*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crumble

Crumble the Plant lives in DAS BOOT
106 more subscribes until my solo-channel reaches 2000, i'm so happy. I'm going to continue Vlogging, going to buy a new camcorder and carry on trucking! <3

3 more subscribers on The Gamer Guys until 150, then we can release our special video. Huehuehue!

Congratulations on almost getting to your goals on two channels! You're doing just fine! Good luck on getting them both ;)

106 more subscribes until my solo-channel reaches 2000, i'm so happy. I'm going to continue Vlogging, going to buy a new camcorder and carry on trucking! <3

3 more subscribers on The Gamer Guys until 150, then we can release our special video. Huehuehue!
Congratulations on the subscribers. You are doing very well/good/greaty on youtube! ;) :) :D

You're doing mighty fine! Those last 100 subscribers before 2,000 were pretty intense for me! World war 1! YEAH! The depression! WOOH! Woodstock, man! YEAH! my birthday, SHIBBY! The new century! HELL YEAH! Be excited dude, seriously, that was what i was like!

You're doing mighty fine! Those last 100 subscribers before 2,000 were pretty intense for me! World war 1! YEAH! The depression! WOOH! Woodstock, man! YEAH! my birthday, SHIBBY! The new century! HELL YEAH! Be excited dude, seriously, that was what i was like!

Oh gosh i bet! It'll be a snail trail from here to 2000! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back