okay, thats the answer that you could play itI'm a king? Why not a queen. xD

okay tell me after you played itI will check it out.. at work right now so can't download it will get it when I get home

okay, thats the answer that you could play it
because the soul in front of the mage was a men soul. but thats no problem after the talk you can choice a girl as a player
okay tell me after you played it![]()
[DOUBLEPOST=1369403885,1369401486][/DOUBLEPOST]- The option for going to sleep or not for the beds in the Forest map in the beginning are still in German.yeah I forget it to translate- The option for going to sleep or not for the beds in the Forest map in the beginning are still in German.

okay thanks, I should fix it.- The farmer's wife calls me "little boy" when I'm playing a girl.
I think thats a little database error because of my english translation. I will fixed it for you after work!- Crashed after receiving this error when I tried to attack a Mushroom Head: http://gyazo.com/074206cb2c8b75916ea4c0dc1cb688e7
i will try it out laterMaybe thats interesting for you:
GafferGames, Br00talOfficial, Vicboss, Starkosaurus, Matias Riojas III,MrHeadless, CoffeeGamer,TommyTLG, Lawlz, symphonious7,SakuraPaws, JohnKenShow, Camille Montpetit, Katherinejane001, KGATV,ThOmAs_McCoOy, ghostlyrich, Zack, count_teribil, ShadowPuppet2
Paul BDev1l, Sanuku, vnaeess, JustSomeGermanDude (Euch kann ich auch gern die Deutsche Demo geben)
I would like to get some Feedback, try it out please![]()


corrected- The option for going to sleep or not for the beds in the Forest map in the beginning are still in German.
corrected- The farmer's wife calls me "little boy" when I'm playing a girl.
I havnt saw anything wrong. maybe it was just a little issue. try it again plaese. I checked it but the error dont appear!- Crashed after receiving this error when I tried to attack a Mushroom Head: http://gyazo.com/074206cb2c8b75916ea4c0dc1cb688e7
i will try it out later![]()
thank you that make me happyI'll give it a shot, sounds interesting![]()

Maybe thats interesting for you:
GafferGames, Br00talOfficial, Vicboss, Starkosaurus, Matias Riojas III,MrHeadless, CoffeeGamer,TommyTLG, Lawlz, symphonious7,SakuraPaws, JohnKenShow, Camille Montpetit, Katherinejane001, KGATV,ThOmAs_McCoOy, ghostlyrich, Zack, count_teribil, ShadowPuppet2
Paul BDev1l, Sanuku, vnaeess, JustSomeGermanDude (Euch kann ich auch gern die Deutsche Demo geben)
I would like to get some Feedback, try it out please![]()
Ill have a look at it, sounds pretty interesting!Maybe thats interesting for you:
GafferGames, Br00talOfficial, Vicboss, Starkosaurus, Matias Riojas III,MrHeadless, CoffeeGamer,TommyTLG, Lawlz, symphonious7,SakuraPaws, JohnKenShow, Camille Montpetit, Katherinejane001, KGATV,ThOmAs_McCoOy, ghostlyrich, Zack, count_teribil, ShadowPuppet2
Paul BDev1l, Sanuku, vnaeess, JustSomeGermanDude (Euch kann ich auch gern die Deutsche Demo geben)
I would like to get some Feedback, try it out please![]()