Synch Face Cam With Gameplay

platinumm

I've Got It
Hello everyone

I am new to this but can someone tell me the best way to synch the face cam with the gameplay ?

I record my face and voice with windows movie maker and with fraps the gameplay and audio of the game

So please,tell me the best way to synch them :)

I don't do facecam but I'm sure this'll work. Press record on both programs (the one you use to record gameplay and the other for facecam) then wait 15 seconds and make your video. When you get to editing it, cut and delete the first 15 seconds and it should be in time. You could always align it if it still doesn't seem in time for you. Hope this helped :)

You could also describe what you are doing while you re recording both yourself and the game so as to have a reference.. Then sync it in post and cut out the describing part leaving the actual gameplay synced!

The software side of things is perfect, to align it in post it is quite simple!
Just start recording and clap once, because I guess fraps is recording your audio so you can use that to sync it up. Hope this helped :D

You could also describe what you are doing while you re recording both yourself and the game so as to have a reference.. Then sync it in post and cut out the describing part leaving the actual gameplay synced!
i agree the best way to synk is to make something liek a specific sound or a description or something that gets captured in bouh recordings and so you can easaly synk it lol, and be carefull with the frame recording

Back