How many videos from your top 10 Suggested Videos are your own in the last 28 days?

• 10/10

• 9/10

• 8/10

• 7/10

• 6/10

• 5/10

• 4/10

• 3/10

• 2/10

• 1/10

• 0/10

Results are only viewable after voting.

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
How many videos from your top 10 Suggested Videos are your own in the last 28 days? (Ordered in descending order of watch time)

To see this stats, go to Analytics>Traffic Sources>Suggested Videos (& make sure its the last 28 days, thank you)

Example: Out of the 10 and ignoring "unknown" I get this:
upload_2016-4-5_10-59-10.png

I hope everyone could participate~ XD

Also, discussion:

Do you get more views if you have more suggested videos from different channels or is it more beneficial to have more of your own videos being suggested? What are your opinion on this?

3/10 - the more are yours the more stable is your traffic but real big traffic comes from other channels videos (at least for small channels like ours).

3/10 - the more are yours the more stable is your traffic but real big traffic comes from other channels videos (at least for small channels like ours).
So traffic from other channels would benefit smaller channels for the views? But if we get big, we want more of our own videos getting suggested? Something like that?[DOUBLEPOST=1459829435,1459829415][/DOUBLEPOST]
5/10 for me, but I kind of like when I get views from other people's videos.
Yea, they seem to give more views from what I see lol

8/10 which is fine when you are already big but as a small channel it would be nicer to have some suggestions from big channels.

Back