Subscribers

Keep promoting your channel in the right places, leave video responses, ect.. this whole section is full of guides and things like that which if you read and take time to look over and learn, you will be like a master! :D

Do that! Also, I find that submitting to reddit can be a good way to gain extra views. I've heard stumbleupon is a good site as well, but I've never gotten significant views from there. Making video responses has been beneficial as well.

Don't forget to optimize your search engine optimization (SEO) stuff with keywords, tags and descriptions. Actually, that's what you need to do first if you're not already, and each and every time you upload a video, that way people can find you. You also can never stop promoting your stuff, it's part of the deal. :)

Don't forget to optimize your search engine optimization (SEO) stuff with keywords, tags and descriptions. Actually, that's what you need to do first if you're not already, and each and every time you upload a video, that way people can find you. You also can never stop promoting your stuff, it's part of the deal. :)
Oh I put tags but not too many.. Can I add tags after I upload the video?

Thank you xD I know I watched some guides from this section but here are so many tutorials and guides.. omg this is youtube heaven

This is indeed heaven. I'm loving it here! :D

Agreed, just keep at it. Never lose sight of the fun behind all the work. If you're promoting and optimizing your channel, views should come with time.

Back