Subscribers Asked Me To Change o.O

I am so confused by your subscribers! Surely they subscribed to you in the first place because they liked you?! I wouldn't change who I am for anyone, and you shouldn't either!

If your subs are asking you to be like pwediepie, that's a compliment right there. Just say to them you don't like my commentary or the way I present myself that's on you, but don't insult me by asking me to sell out by cheapening my individuality to suit your narrow specific entertainment taste's.

As far as I have heard, English speaking videos generate better ads.
That being said, I wouldn't suggest that you change your presentation
style to be like somebody else. I recommend that you be authentic
to who YOU are. It is nice that you had viewers offer suggestions
though. Maybe doing multi-language videos would be interesting.

So in these days i'm doing a walkthrough for Deus Ex Human Revolution without getting ever caught and without killing anyone ( Mainly because it's the way i play and then there are achievements for that . ) . And i got a decent amount of views on the first video ( lately i've been getting close to nothing lol ) and then i got some messages from 17 ( not one or two ) of my subs asking me to change few things . And all of them asked me to change my attitude and be more like PewDiePie . First they asked me to do commentaries in English and i was ok with it because i wanted to start one day . Earlier you start , earlier you get better , right ? So i changed language to my commentaries losing some italian subscribers but slowly gaining english speaking subs . So i was pretty much ok with it . I mean , doing italian commentaries just limits my audience . In this way i can entertain more people and stuff .
But now they are asking me to change myself . And to be honest i can't change .
I mean , PewDiePie , i don't like his videos so i can't even do something like that , right ?
It would mean doing something that i can't stand .
I'm the opposite of PewDiePie . I'm a calm person . When i record i get some beers , i prepare few joints and just play my game . It's the way i enjoy doing things . That's why i enjoy stealth games where i have to be patient and stuff , where i don't have to rush things and doing fast decisions . And in my way i'm funny . More of a druggy kind of funny if you know what i mean . And yeah , since english isn't my first language ( not even second or third lol ) most of the times i can't say what i'm thinking because it doesn't sound right .
Plus add the high factor and you get some messed up english .
I didn't answer them yet . They messaged me yesterday and today but i don't know what to say .
I don't want to be mean . If it was a friend of mine i would just say " f**k you , keep watching my videos and shut up lol " but they are not my friends . I don't even know them . The only time i "talked" with them directly was when they subscribed ( i send a message to every new sub asking few things and thanking them ) so i don't know how to talk to them .
So yeah , any suggestions ?

This is retarded.... why would they... like usually I say listen to your fans but in this case... they sound like pewdiepie fans who are looking for pewdiepie clones....

Back