Sub4Sub to Help Each Other Grow (MUST REMAIN ACTIVE)

What do you actually upload XD I dun rlly get ur channel XD btw Femke sounds rlly dutch :D (i know that bcoz im dutch so by now hoi en leuk je te ontmoeten XD) It means "hi nice to meet u XD"
You always may do by me and if you would I will do it by you

What do you actually upload XD I dun rlly get ur channel XD btw Femke sounds rlly dutch :D (i know that bcoz im dutch so by now hoi en leuk je te ontmoeten XD) It means "hi nice to meet u XD"
ooh super eindelijk eens iemand die Nederlands praat :D euhm ik doe vooral concert uploads and volleybalwedstrijden

I subbed :D I rlly like ur content :D Ur voice is also so awesome to listen too ;) Ur content also has good quality (wich is for somw reason one of the most important things these day :D) Also sub me also????! :D ayay!! Also gimme some feedback XD
You mind leaving me some feedback and sub if you like?
[DOUBLEPOST=1356474053,1356473920][/DOUBLEPOST]Oooh nice!! Im gonna follo u on twitter ^_^ So we can talk dutch there :D BTW There are 3 other pples i know on this forum who speak dutch ^_^ They r very nice :D And i also rlly like it to see another dutch person on this forum ;) YAY! :D
ooh super eindelijk eens iemand die Nederlands praat :D euhm ik doe vooral concert uploads and volleybalwedstrijden

I subbed :D I rlly like ur content :D Ur voice is also so awesome to listen too ;) Ur content also has good quality (wich is for somw reason one of the most important things these day :D) Also sub me also????! :D ayay!! Also gimme some feedback XD[DOUBLEPOST=1356474053,1356473920][/DOUBLEPOST]Oooh nice!! Im gonna follo u on twitter ^_^ So we can talk dutch there :D BTW There are 3 other pples i know on this forum who speak dutch ^_^ They r very nice :D And i also rlly like it to see another dutch person on this forum ;) YAY! :D
ok perfect :) I see you there

im glad everyone is working together to help us all grow together [DOUBLEPOST=1356569834,1356492953][/DOUBLEPOST]humpity dumpity had a great bumpity

I'm interested in Sub4Sub in channels that I find appealing. Here is a little about my channel and what I do before you waste your time checking my channel out!

Black Ops 2 League and Zombies, Halo 4 Pubs and Customs, Guitar Hero (on my inactive channel not new one), Rock Band (also on old channel), Christmas Lights synced to music (soon to be uploaded)

*Credit to Jesse for creating my Banner for my Twitch.tv channel, you did a fantastic job. Thanks! Here is a link to Jesse's YouTube even though he hasn't been active on it.

filthycanadians is hit yt

My Setup:

PC:
2.4ghz Core 2 Quad Overclocked to 3.0ghz
4gb of molasses syrup ram
Intel 320 Series 80gb Solid State Drive
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
Razer Black Widow Ultimate mechanical keyboard
Razer Death Adder mouse
Razer Carcharias headset
Xbox Live Vision Camera
Dell SR2320L 23in. 5ms 8,000,000:1 ratio Monitor

Xbox:
Astro A40 Wired Headset and MixAmp 2013 Ed.
Xbox 360 Slim
22in. Samsung LN22C350D1D LCD Tv
HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition

Oh, and yes my background picture on Twitch is of Walshy and I. I've always been a fan and supporter of Walshy so if you want to check out his youtube...

Back