Sub4Sub - The Pros and Cons

it is a silly thing to do, I know this guy who does it and he has 300 subs and only gets 20 views or less on his videos, he wants to try and get partnered too, he won't be able to do that id he doesn't stop

Never tried Sub4Sub and never would!
Just a waste of time, they aren't targeted subscribers and won't watch your videos, it may make you look good, but if you want to build a good youtube channel then you need to start elsewhere ;)

For some reason, whenever I see someone advertising for Sub4Sub I immediately think they're really young, some kid who wants to get famous real quick. It's probably a problem on my part though.

On my gaming channel I've been contacted by a lot of people asking for Sub4Sub, just delete them.

I'm really hoping my videos will speak for themselves and draw in consistent viewers overtime. Being a new youtuber (under a week old) I was worried about having a low subscriber count, but am happy to see that my views have been decent thanks to friends and family mainly on my facebook.

I still get tempted to sub4sub when messaged, but I hope they are genuinely interested in my content.

i find it hard to sub4sub and get requests for sub4sub anyways. i do receive box 4 box here and there though

I don't like sub for subs, i think it takes some of the fun out of youtube! I like earning new subscribers who actually enjoying watching my videos, its more satisfying in my opinion :)

I'm no fan of anything X4X its wasted efforts and doesnt really give me any pleasure out of it. Though I must admit I am totally for 649. ;)
img-thing

Back