Sub4Sub is pointless and not worth it

Its fine, and cussing is fine also. xD
lol you sure about that? I dont wanna get a warning just for cussing cause thatd kinda be funny but messed up as well[DOUBLEPOST=1367288808,1367288755][/DOUBLEPOST]
As long as its not offensive and your not saying it every other word :)
well ya when people do that, its pointless, stupid and it makes them seem very unintelligent for not using other words besides those

lol you sure about that? I dont wanna get a warning just for cussing cause thatd kinda be funny but messed up as well[DOUBLEPOST=1367288808,1367288755][/DOUBLEPOST]
well ya when people do that, its pointless, stupid and it makes them seem very unintelligent for not using other words besides those
It's allowed :) just don't use it offensively or use it a bunch. Here and there is fine, but when you say a curse word multiple times during a post it gets a bit annoying. So don't overdue it and you'll be fine :)

It's allowed :) just don't use it offensively or use it a bunch. Here and there is fine, but when you say a curse word multiple times during a post it gets a bit annoying. So don't overdue it and you'll be fine :)
one of my threads has been "locked" and I have no idea what so ever why it has been locked?

Back