Styyyle

nickymontes

So my last three videos have followed a certain type of "style".
I have been using the same method of text screens for dialogue, and doing other things to make sure that all of my videos sort of work together, hopefully giving my channel a style, and something viewers can expect from any new videos.
My question for you is... Is this a good style? I know they are simplistic videos, but I am kind of truly just doing what is fun for me, and making something I'd find enjoyable.
Let me know what you think of my channel ( found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/nickymontes )
As well as my videos. Here is an example of one of those:

Any feedback is very very greatly appreciated as usually. Thanks! ^.^

Personally, I liked the style of both videos...they are quick, and to the point..they're funny, they look good. That's just my opinion :)

Personally, I liked the style of both videos...they are quick, and to the point..they're funny, they look good. That's just my opinion :)
Well then I think all is going well. :D
By the way, thanks for all your comments and replies lately. You're definitely helping me feel like I'm on the right path;)

Well then I think all is going well. :D
By the way, thanks for all your comments and replies lately. You're definitely helping me feel like I'm on the right path;)
You're welcome! I watched the moon video after I replied to this post........and..I loved the way you did that one...it was funny, but I felt so bad for you at the same time....I don't know why hahaha...seriously, I can't wait for you to upload more :)

You're welcome! I watched the moon video after I replied to this post........and..I loved the way you did that one...it was funny, but I felt so bad for you at the same time....I don't know why hahaha...seriously, I can't wait for you to upload more :)
Thanks ^.^ I feel like people don't always understand the humor or point of my videos because they are so brief, but you seem to be doing just fine :p

They are brief..but that can be a really good thing too! Like Collegehumor videos, I don't think they ever go over 2 minutes, and if they do, it's rare....and it's SO easy just to click through each video, and you end up watching a ton of them! So that could very likely happen to yours!!! Are you new to Youtube??

They are brief..but that can be a really good thing too! Like Collegehumor videos, I don't think they ever go over 2 minutes, and if they do, it's rare....and it's SO easy just to click through each video, and you end up watching a ton of them! So that could very likely happen to yours!!! Are you new to Youtube??
Nope, I've actually been around YouTube for a couple of years. I believe I started making/uploading videos in like 2007 or 2008? I've just changed my channels a bunch of times, always finding something new to do. But I am starting look at YouTube as a career, and I would like to make that out of my current channel. Someday, I would like to have a big enough audience to make daily vlogs ;)

The super moon vid looks good, clean clear shots with nice editing. That would be wild if the moon got close enough to Earth to hop on though!haha

Back