Stop Partner Ship with YT?

Contact your partner manager and explain the situation to them. They are there to help you. Remember though, you already signed a contact, so they are in no way obligated to release you from it, but chances are they aren't going to want to have you on their network if you have copyrighted content on most of your videos that they are making money from (as legally, it could actually get you both in trouble). Or simply ask if you can "unclaim" these videos and make a better effort to use copyright free or creative commons music in the future. Good luck!

Edit: Or are you not actually partnered with a network?

thats a hole difrent story i give full credit to the owners / produsers and your able to use copyrighted songs aslong as you give credit
becouse i have about 10 copyrighted vids ther al acknoleged so they just put ads on the side.
but thats not the point is ther a way to stop the partner ship?
cant find the email to contact yt
lol, giving credit DOES NOT allow you to use copyrighted content....

Contact your partner manager and explain the situation to them. They are there to help you. Remember though, you already signed a contact, so they are in no way obligated to release you from it, but chances are they aren't going to want to have you on their network if you have copyrighted content on most of your videos that they are making money from (as legally, it could actually get you both in trouble). Or simply ask if you can "unclaim" these videos and make a better effort to use copyright free or creative commons music in the future. Good luck!
wil ther we have the problem im just partnered with yt so i dont have a parther manager

thats not the point right now its workd for 1 year now so im good with it
what the point is now is can i stop the parther ship
The way YouTube works right now, there is no official "partnership" anymore. You can just monetize videos. To do that, you need to go into the settings of the video and turn monetization on for that video. If you have a video monetized with copyrighted music, you may get in trouble. Just turn them off and you should be fine.

However, you really should try and get into the habit of using the correct music. I would suggest using music from incompetech(.)com They have a lot of great stuff and you can use it all as long as you give credit. And you can monetize videos that use this music. Hope this helps!

The way YouTube works right now, there is no official "partnership" anymore. You can just monetize videos. To do that, you need to go into the settings of the video and turn monetization on for that video. If you have a video monetized with copyrighted music, you may get in trouble. Just turn them off and you should be fine.

However, you really should try and get into the habit of using the correct music. I would suggest using music from incompetech(.)com They have a lot of great stuff and you can use it all as long as you give credit. And you can monetize videos that use this music. Hope this helps!
ok thanks for the info but cant realy use sites liek that i dont get to pick the songs the rider gets to pick that so thats a problem latly ive been trying to find non copyrighted songs that are good or find ppl tha will let my use ther songs
i know i cant spell

The problem is, if your video starts getting lots of views, they could remove them or even shut down your channel (which would really suck). So, if you don't want all your hard work to go to waste, you really should avoid any sort of music you aren't allowed to us. Like I said, it's not that hard to find and you will thank yourself in the end when you get to keep your videos on YouTube!

Back