STOP IT (YouTube's April Fool Joke threads!)

You see this? All those deleted threads? All posts on the same thing. Come on folks, it isn't hard to see that they're there. It's also obvious from the titles that they're all gonna be about the same thing.

Please read before making a new thread. I know things like this are exciting, but I've just had to do a mass deletion because of it.

Just posting this because people may want to know where their posts have gone.

The post at the bottom by Tyggs was the first one made on it. Let's keep it to that thread please.

ScreenShot2013-04-01at202217_zps62a8f5f7.png

That's our hardworking babe for you! Great job! *gives Oreo*

Yeah its really annoying please stop. I read the recent threads to find posts i am interested in or could help out in not threads i know the answer two about 2 days ago or whenever the video got uploaded.

Probably better to create a forum announcement rather then create just this thread so that everyone will see it straight away. Either that or a more descriptive title ;)

How about making the first thread created a sticky for the next day or two only - that way anyone who is about to create another will see it at the top of the page straight away......

Probably better to create a forum announcement rather then create just this thread so that everyone will see it straight away. Either that or a more descriptive title ;)

How about making the first thread created a sticky for the next day or two only - that way anyone who is about to create another will see it at the top of the page straight away......

I already made it sticky about half an hour ago.

Back