STOP IT (YouTube's April Fool Joke threads!)

This has to be the most half-assed attempt at trolling I've ever seen.

tumblr_inline_mki19uKowN1qz4rgp.gif

Shame on you! You are a moderator, you must give good example for the community on this forum. This isn't your website. This is an international place with many cultures. Respect the users beside you.

Shame on you! You are a moderator, you must give good example for the community on this forum. This isn't your website. This is an international place with many cultures. Respect the users beside you.

If Michael were here I am confident he'd agree with me. It is up to the parents of a child to decide whether a community/website is appropriate, not ours. What WE do is delete spam and talk s**t like everyone else. That's all. Problem? Go somewhere else.

I respect your job and feelings, but you spit on the people around you I see. You will see that you are wrong on this issue when you'll grow up.

I respect your job and feelings, but you spit on the people around you I see. You will see that you are wrong on this issue when you'll grow up.

This is NOT my job.

Your attitude is abhorrent. You are now BANNED from these forums.

Your are sexist, misogynistic and frankly quite childish. We do not welcome your kind here.

No, people who censor everything from their children instead of educating them is what's wrong. And I'm 29 so I think my views on this topic will stay the same.

No, people who censor everything from their children instead of educating them is what's wrong. And I'm 29 so I think my views on this topic will stay the same.

I just banned the tit. I mean.... My palm has gone so far through my face it's punched through the next 3 buildings behind me.

Uh oh :p if you would, I'm gonna bust out a quote. " It looks like s**t is getting real."
And I hope you got that inbox message Frankie. I didn't mean to post that thread.

Back