Gaming Steam Group of Youtubers to Collaborate

NGG

Well-Known Member
Hey, I'm osmattic from the New Generation of Gamers. As a PC gamer with a team of four frequently looking to collaborate, I have tried to think of ideas of how to find people to collaborate with. Then I thought of an idea. I private steam group where Youtube gamers can organize collaborations with each other in a safe, fun environment. There are no requirements besides having a youtube channel. If you're interested in joining it, reply here with your steam name or add me on steam, my username is: osmattic

Thanks,
~os
 
I think I found you on steam? 3 user's popped up when I searched your username. Anyways, I'd be interested in a youtube gaming community/group.
 
I think I found you on steam? 3 user's popped up when I searched your username. Anyways, I'd be interested in a youtube gaming community/group.
I'm the one with the rat thing and orange background, I'll add you to the group once I get home![DOUBLEPOST=1439458649,1439429818][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think I found you on steam? 3 user's popped up when I searched your username. Anyways, I'd be interested in a youtube gaming community/group.
Hey, I've accepted your friend request and invited you to the group :D
 
I'm the one with the rat thing and orange background, I'll add you to the group once I get home![DOUBLEPOST=1439458649,1439429818][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I've accepted your friend request and invited you to the group :D
Thanks! :)
 
I'm also up for collaboration! My name on Steam is Zanchion. : ) I'm 25 years old from Norway! ^^ Can't wait to hear from you!
 
Back
Top