Other Starting a Youtube Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the idea of having different playlists for different types of videos would be a good idea and as a name why not something like 'The MVG Group' (The Music, Vlog and Gaming Group) It sounds quite good I think and you could just have a link like 'check out videos by the other members of the MGV Group?'
Well, as much all people hate G+, you can use that to your advantage, as a universal hub.

I think the idea of having different playlists for different types of videos would be a good idea and as a name why not something like 'The MVG Group' (The Music, Vlog and Gaming Group) It sounds quite good I think and you could just have a link like 'check out videos by the other members of the MGV Group?'

Yeah that sounds pretty good. How are we all going to communicate?

Yeah that sounds pretty good. How are we all going to communicate?

I think that the best ways would probably be either G+ or a facebook group. There are too many of us to communicate well over skype, and an email list would probably be too clumsy. Any other ideas?

I think that the best ways would probably be either G+ or a facebook group. There are too many of us to communicate well over skype, and an email list would probably be too clumsy. Any other ideas?

I think the Facebook group idea is probably best.

I think it should be a group of gamers or vloggers (for example) not both.... I mean If a blogger advertises me (a gamer) not many people would check out my channel cause if they are watching a vlog they probably like watching vlogs...

did that make sense? =P

I think it should be a group of gamers or vloggers (for example) not both.... I mean If a blogger advertises me (a gamer) not many people would check out my channel cause if they are watching a vlog they probably like watching vlogs...

did that make sense? =P
Your point makes sense, however, speaking from a personal level, I am a vlogger, I watch vlogs, but I also watch gamers as well, which I would assume I'm not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back