Starting a new video essay gaming channel. Back after a media hiatus.

Maxemole

Resident Potato
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love to know what you guys think so far and any feedback would be appreciated.

Specifically, I'm wondering what you guys think I can do about the audio quality and what sort of motion graphics would make the information easier for you to understand.

Thanks!

Last edited:

DieMan

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Hey Dude :)

Just finished watching your video.

I think the overall video quality is good. I like your voice, and the audio was nice to me.

I think your video could have benefitted of some sort of list that guides the viewer through the video. So for example, you could have started the video with a brief introduction, and an overview of the x points you want to touch upon.

Also, some of the transitions become a bit pixelated. For example at 10:37, we transition from the game to you, and the video quality goes down for a second or so. This might be an area you could improve on.

Looking forward to your next vid!

Reactions: Maxemole

Maxemole

Resident Potato
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Dude :)

Just finished watching your video.

I think the overall video quality is good. I like your voice, and the audio was nice to me.

I think your video could have benefitted of some sort of list that guides the viewer through the video. So for example, you could have started the video with a brief introduction, and an overview of the x points you want to touch upon.

Also, some of the transitions become a bit pixelated. For example at 10:37, we transition from the game to you, and the video quality goes down for a second or so. This might be an area you could improve on.

Looking forward to your next vid!
Noted. I wonder if that was a rendering issue? Not sure why that is. I'm going to try a different software for recording gameplay as well next time.

Thanks for the feedback. Will keep that in mind and break stuff up a little better next time.

Maxemole

Resident Potato
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Noted. I wonder if that was a rendering issue? Not sure why that is. I'm going to try a different software for recording gameplay as well next time.

Thanks for the feedback. Will keep that in mind and break stuff up a little better next time.
I just watched the clip back and funnily enough that wasn't an effect I added but rather an effect from the game :laugh2:

I should have rendered with a higher bit rate though so that it didn't get pixelated. I will do that next time. You pointing that out is very key I appreciate it!

Reactions: DieMan

Andomar911

Reaction score
Great videos! I really liked it. I believe that in any form of the essay the most important is content and whatever it was interesting. And the quality of video and sound is secondary. I am a marketer, but also by writing articles, essays and dissertations in https://www.essaygeeks.co.uk/buy-dissertation/ so I know how difficult it is to make high-quality and professional content. But everything is very good for you, and with more experience will be even better.

Last edited:

IvoryHoward

Reaction score
Many people say that writing a good essay is very easy, and everyone can do it. But I don’t think everyone is capable of writing an essay that is commendable. I understand that all people have different abilities and talents, so not everyone is good at writing. But sites like https://wowgrade.net/ make life easier for students who can't write essays on their own. I myself use such services, and I do not see anything criminal in this.

Last edited:

EdwardMendez

Reaction score
Great videos! I really liked it. I believe that in any form of the essay the most important is content and whatever it was interesting. And the quality of video and sound is secondary. I am a marketer, but also by writing articles, essays and dissertations in http://essaypapers.reviews/ so I know how difficult it is to make high-quality and professional content. But everything is very good for you, and with more experience will be even better.
Nice tips, thanks