Started slow but man. I got into this one..

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So my latest video is on the controversy of Starbucks and the Black Rifle Coffee Company. I definitely didn't feel polished initially but man, I got pretty emotional in this one. Let me know what you think and what I can improve on!

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you could benefit from a little lighting in the back as well. I also think keeping your mic off screen will help. You mainly only have mild aesthetic issue. I get a sxyphil vibe from you. Good job. :D

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you could benefit from a little lighting in the back as well. I also think keeping your mic off screen will help. You mainly only have mild aesthetic issue. I get a sxyphil vibe from you. Good job. :D
I'm really gonna have to figure out that 3 point lighting thing. Thanks though! And I think I'll get rid of the mic in frame I did it cuz I liked the look but since you aren't the first person to say that, I'll try it without it! Thanks so much for your input

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm really gonna have to figure out that 3 point lighting thing. Thanks though! And I think I'll get rid of the mic in frame I did it cuz I liked the look but since you aren't the first person to say that, I'll try it without it! Thanks so much for your input
The big issue with the mic is that it's not in or out of frame. And I think because you have a casual look you might not be able to cleanly get away with the mic in frame.

MudanTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It was a good video but you can always add more stuff to it, more pictures, more references, more animations. Wouldn't worry about it too much