Sooo I made 2 Dubstep Songs

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Might sound awkvard but I did it and I think they turned out totaly ok not to bad no to good just in the middle and I felt so proude after finishing kinda hard to bealive i managed to do anything in my life xD if you wish to listen to them PM me and ill send you link but why do you guys think I feel so great about this xD

You probably feel good, because you put your mind to something and it worked out awesomely xD

Might sound awkvard but I did it and I think they turned out totaly ok not to bad no to good just in the middle and I felt so proude after finishing kinda hard to bealive i managed to do anything in my life xD if you wish to listen to them PM me and ill send you link but why do you guys think I feel so great about this xD
I would love to listen to them and send the link quickly:)

There you go the other one I deleted :p hopr you guys like it im actully wery proude pf it :) it was my first try to make an dubstep song and I wonder shoulde I keep on ? :)
i like it![DOUBLEPOST=1367058862,1367058759][/DOUBLEPOST]what did you use to make/ could you tel me were to download it?

Back