sooo... family members

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
well my dad was doing a fuel pump change and took some footage and sent it to me.. at first when he told me this i was like ohh s**t.. cuz you don't want to dissapoint your subs if it bad and you don't want to disapoint your family member eith... well i watch all the footage cuts and got buzy editing with a editor and it actually turned out amazing!! i uploaded it this morning and no negitive feedback yet check it out if your curious it's my newest upload. so my question to you if your family members sent you footage for your show would you use it ???

*btw it made my day seeing his response to the editing haha! he was like did you do this o.o'.. it looks great*

Reactions: Dee
Yeah well if it's good footage then why not? At least they're taking interest in your channel. And awh, he complimented you :) that must have felt awesome

Yeah well if it's good footage then why not? At least they're taking interest in your channel. And awh, he complimented you :) that must have felt awesome

it did haha i like at the beginning he introduces him self as richards dad! XD

I would exploit my family for my own personal gain.. I mean sure yes if they sent me something I would use it. :)

Yea people say all the time "hey you should make a video about whateva" and i'm like ehhh that doesn't really make sense.

Back