AndrewProductionsTV
Director | FilmMaker | Ranter
so there is someone who is purposefully disliking all my videos 5 times (using 5 accounts) I don't know what his freaking problem is, He is someone who used to be my friend on youtube.. but now hes jealous of my youtube success and he apparently has no life because right when my video is uploaded not even a minute later 5 dislikes magically just happens to appear. I knew It was him because he was stupid enough to also thumbs up his hate comment 5 times on all my videos. I confronted him a while ago and he said he hadn't done it in a while, he said he was just jealous and swore not to do it anymore. BUT he claimed the 5 dislikes weren't from him, which is funny because all my videos only have exactly 5 dislikes. So What should I do? Is there a way to see who the dislikes are coming from?
