Someone should make a list...

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Someone should make an official list of the games you just can NOT touch. And yes I know that technically we're not allowed to post ANY gaming videos at all, partnered or not...but then Youtube wouldn't even have a gaming category on their channel if they took it that seriously.

We need to compile a list of games that are sure to get you contact-match id and copyright strikes so us non-partnered gamers know not to use them and avoid trouble. The only game I know of so far was that Phantasy Star game for the SEGA Genesis that SEGA started cracking down on recently. Any others? I know sometimes the Tekken games give match-content id since Bandai owns them now and I guess they're nitpicky that way.

Gaming videos are not my thing but how about having a topic titled Video Games, Do's and Don'ts. That is, unless there isn't one already. Make sure to ask viewers if their Network has specify rights/licenses to allow such games, /

This is the list from Microsoft. You cannot monetize videos made from these games.
  • Halo (all versions)
  • Forza Motorsport (all versions)*
  • Fable (all versions)
  • Kinectimals
  • Kinect Adventures
  • Kinect Joy Ride
  • Age of Empires (all versions)
  • Flight Simulator (all versions)*
  • Kameo
  • Perfect Dark Zero
  • Project Gotham Racing (all versions)*
  • Shadowrun
  • Viva Piñata

This is the list from Microsoft. You cannot monetize videos made from these games.
  • Halo (all versions)
  • Forza Motorsport (all versions)*
  • Fable (all versions)
  • Kinectimals
  • Kinect Adventures
  • Kinect Joy Ride
  • Age of Empires (all versions)
  • Flight Simulator (all versions)*
  • Kameo
  • Perfect Dark Zero
  • Project Gotham Racing (all versions)*
  • Shadowrun
  • Viva Piñata

You can`t monetize any games published by Microsoft, well that is unless your network has the license :p

Well I'm not worried about monetization since I'm not gonna monetize my game reviews until whenever (IF) I ever get networked. I just means games you can post in general without youtube giving you flack.

Back