Someone is using bots to flag my videos. Pls yt strengthen your security

Obito88

New Member
Hi,

Someone is using a bot to autoflag my videos. I know you will say that the flagging comes up after carefull reviewing by yt staff and is true but not always (at least I think).
Let me tell you the story of whats happening to me first and then you'll judge.
I upload a content that appears daily. After each upload (going on for two weeks now) my videos get flagged by yt community. But first I upload a video, after a few minutes I noticed another channel is copying my exact video and uploads it on his channel. Then my video gets flagged and disappears from yt. His video (exactly the same as mine) remain on yt. Only my videos gets flagged and his not. And I say it again, it is the same video. I know this because I embeded a watermark in a portion of the video to check if his copying my videos and yes... it's my video on his channel :)
So every single upload I get flagged, some times even after 3-4 minutes after uploading the video. This is curiously fast won't you say ? I mean the time that gets the video to be flagged and the time it is on yt staff queve for review and actual review... that could not happen in under 5 min. My oppinion.
I was pondering for days and searched all over the internet on forums to see if other people encounter such a problem... and seems like it did.
After carefull review I realised that this guy is using this sistem to "eliminate the competition". He remains the only channel with this content and thus more views for him.
I know yt staff reviews the flagged videos but consider this... I have now 15-20 videos flagged and ALL and I mean all got reinstated after I appealed and yt staff review it. So isn;t it suspicios that all of them got flagged so easily and all of them got cleared after appeal ?
My guess is that this guy is using some kind of bot to create lots and lots of channels on auto mode and the bot uses these channels to report my videos. I guess that yt staff reviews all the reports but maybe when a huge number of reports come in...say like 100 reports to a video in a short time maybe the sistem on youtube autoflags that video considering it a sure abuse because of all the reports and it is not reviewd by staff only if the person appeals the decision. Thats my opinion, I don't know for sure, guess noone does. To mention that this guy has new channels with 0 subscribers, 0 comments and yet his video gets 301+ views after 2 min of uploading it. So my guess his using a bot for views or buy views from somewhere. And it all links up with him having this much resources that he will have some kind of a bot for flagging also.
When I researched this even more I discovered there are many underground sites out there that sell this bots for autoflagging.

I URGE YOUTUBE TO FIX THIS PROBLEM, STRENGHTEN THE SECURITY FOR REPORTING A CHANNEL SOMEHOW, MAYBE A CAPTCHA FOR EVERY FLAG OR SOMETHING TO STOP THE AUTO BOTS.
Pls come with an update, If this thing isn't stopped the bad guys will prevail......
Also if anyone has an advise on what should I do will be much apreciated. My days are now like this... wake up... cheking the channel... warnings of community flags appear...appealing them. In the evening the warnings dissapear, appealing works, then upload a video... then surprise surprise... warning flags... again appealing and so on...day after day for 2 weeks now. My head ackes.......
 
Hey dude, sorry to disappoint you but this site has no power in changes to youtube, this is simply an unofficial forum and what you post most likley will never be read by anyone official from youtube or google.
 
I have to agree with Nithlus. Posting this here doesn't really make YouTube change their security. Wish I could offer you advice on how to fix the issue, but I'm not sure.
 
I understand, thx. I thought maybe there is someone here that experienced what I'm experiencing now and could give me some advise.
 
I understand, thx. I thought maybe there is someone here that experienced what I'm experiencing now and could give me some advise.

There might be. You'll just have to wait and see, I guess.
 
I re
I understand, thx. I thought maybe there is someone here that experienced what I'm experiencing now and could give me some advise.
ally hope that you are able to make eveything okay somehow. Did you try to contact anyong during the appeal proccess to explain everything the way you did here, and ask question, like is there a way to see if there is a single IP that is being used and can be banned? Have you seen other peoples videos he lifted. Maybe you could identify and write the other channels so there is more than just you contacting google about it?

I don't know how bots work. Good luck!
 
Thx for your replies. I just can't explain all in the single video appeal. The characters are way to low. I bearly explain in 9-10 words why my video is not spam or violates the term.
I got also an account suspended today and I appealed it and there I could write all the explanation. But I got a simple msg back:

"I did not spam or do anything to violate the terms. I am being constantly
flagged on all my videos by a youtuber/hacker that is uploading the same
content as me. In order to get ahead he uses bots to flag my videos. I know
this because I upload an episodic show. After i upload each episode, he copies
my video to the letter (I included watermarks on the video to know for
sure), uploads it to his channel and then my video gets flagged but his
video (exactly the same and uploaded after me) still remains on youtube.
This is been going on for two weeks now. I can;t upload anything yet his
stolen videos remain the only videos on this topic on yt. Please take
measures and investigate what I said. He uses bots to also boost up his
views. He creates new channels and with 0 subscribers and 0 comments, he
manages to obtain 301+ views in 2 min after uploading the video. This is
clearly a false traffic. Just check pls what I said."

Youtubes answer:

"
Hi there,
Thank you for your account suspension appeal. We have decided to keep your account suspended based on our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.


Sincerely,
The YouTube Team
"
They did not even check that channel. I don;t know even where to write. Seems like the only way to comunicate with youtube is trough appeals.
Is there a support email to write to ?
 
first I upload a video, after a few minutes I noticed another channel is copying my exact video and uploads it on his channel. Then my video gets flagged and disappears from yt. His video (exactly the same as mine) remain on yt. Only my videos gets flagged and his not

Sounds to me like it wasn't yours to begin thing.
 
What is this hacker's channel? Maybe we can take a look at it to see what is happening. I've never heard of a hacker, who is able to steal so much content and ban the contents' owners.
 
What is this hacker's channel? Maybe we can take a look at it to see what is happening. I've never heard of a hacker, who is able to steal so much content and ban the contents' owners.
Yes if you give us his channel we might be able to get a bit more information.
Plus if he really is stealing videos, reporting him in numbers may be a means of alerting youtube to this type of scam.
 
Back
Top