Someone asking for donations on their patreon, on my youtube channel!

I receive all these spams every day on my more popular channel, but not on my unpopular channels. So, if you are getting these spams, be happy. Your channels are popular, so they hit the radars of these spammers. My gaming channel that has only 261 subscribers, gets only gaming related spams, but not these scams, because these stats are under the radar of the scam/spam artists :-)
 
I hate it when YouTubers ask for money now. I once pledged to one of my favourite YouTubers and a few weeks later they stopped making high-quality videos. Where did the money go?
 
I think it's pretty sad to advertise on someone else's content. He did give you "support" but using any funding to start up a channel is kinda useless when you already have an account to start uploading content. The only thing you really need is a phone or a camera. Even if you don't have that, SAVE UP for it, don't advertise and beg for random people's hard-earned money.
 
I sometimes get emails from people begging for money or free services from me, justifying it by telling me that they're poor and they have no money and other sob stories. I got one recently from someone and in the footer of the email was an automatic signature message "sent from my iphone" - lol, yeah times must be really hard, dude.
 
I sometimes get emails from people begging for money or free services from me, justifying it by telling me that they're poor and they have no money and other sob stories. I got one recently from someone and in the footer of the email was an automatice signature message "sent from my iphone" - lol, yeah times must be really hard, dude.
LOL oooops, That must have been awkward for them...
I don't understand people begging for things or money, if you're genuinely in need financially then sure, but you don't nneeeed a £1k camera to start a youtube channel, you don't need any settup, just use your phone.
I don't get it!
 
I sometimes get emails from people begging for money or free services from me, justifying it by telling me that they're poor and they have no money and other sob stories. I got one recently from someone and in the footer of the email was an automatice signature message "sent from my iphone" - lol, yeah times must be really hard, dude.
LoL!! "Sent From My iPhone" (iPhone 3G)
 
I sometimes get emails from people begging for money or free services from me, justifying it by telling me that they're poor and they have no money and other sob stories. I got one recently from someone and in the footer of the email was an automatice signature message "sent from my iphone" - lol, yeah times must be really hard, dude.
When iPhones matter more than your life lmao xD
 
Back
Top