"SOLVED!" HELP! some of my youtube videos are just black loading screen?

Not only mine but some youtube videos, in general, are just loading and not playing, three of my videos on my channel are fine but this one won't play, can you guys see it or is it not loading for you either? Please let me know!

Also yes I tried to disable hardware acceleration on chrome and put it on my intel HD graphics card instead of my Nvidia one but still not working, also tried other browsers....

Restarted modem as well. sigh
 
Last edited:
nope, uploaded straight away with cable internet, my friends are telling me it works correctly, not sure whats going on, also my third video isn't working as it should be either while it was working a week ago? weird.....
 
I can watch it xD
Had no idea what was going on because I don't play Destiny :)
But it works all the way through for me.

Watched it from YouTube app and through Chrome as well on my phone.

EDIT: It seemed to take about 20 seconds longer to load though, don't know why.
 
Back
Top