SocialBlade Underage Partnership

FutureGaming

New Member
I would like to apply for a partnership with SocialBlade. I fit the requirements except I am only 12 :( Is there any way I could still get Partnered???
 
I think maybe there's an option to do with your parents? With a channel your size it's probably just best to wait though.
 
You need to be at least 13+ to own a YouTube account. :) And there's no point in partnering with any network, you'll be earning very little money and you'll only be locked in to a contract. :)
 
I would like to apply for a partnership with SocialBlade. I fit the requirements except I am only 12 :( Is there any way I could still get Partnered???
Due to Disney's rules, Maker Gen can not allow users under 13 into the partner program. You also need to be 13 or older to have your own Google/YouTube account unless it's under your parents name and with their permission.
Also, with a lower view count such as a new channel, it's not all that worth joining a network as you will see very little benefit.
 
Back
Top