social blade

SmileB4DEATHDCUO

hey guys social blade is good, i applied got a answer over night then i signed a few contracts and then a day later they wanted me to set up pay pal, signed that through email then once thats done u sign a few more documents that YT have to pass ur account over to SB, once that apens takes a month or less for features

hey guys social blade is good, i applied got a answer over night then i signed a few contracts and then a day later they wanted me to set up pay pal, signed that through email then once thats done u sign a few more documents that YT have to pass ur account over to SB, once that apens takes a month or less for features
I have been accepted and am planning to sign the contract. Do you have any feedback about them yet?

That's who I'm trying to partner through. I'm at 88.9 views a day at 20 something days on my account. So I'm still waiting for my chance

FearMyPeacePipes- It's the only thing you need to fear :)

im not with adsence because i dont want to make it harder to get my partnership
yeah same its annoying, i dislike adsense too but only way i could get partnered was for me to be with adsense so the ppl you choose to partner with can take you off adsense and take full control, adsense is just a groundings so another partnership can take you on

Back