So What's the Story Behind Your Channel Name?

Well, my name is Chris and at work my manager used to call me Chris Cross (you know, like the board game) and the thing kind of got stuck in my head.
 
My name is Alex and I vlog. I was planning to do daily life vlogs, hence the last part of my channel name, but then I decided not to do that.

I thought AlexVlogsHisLife was quite a catchy title so I stuck with it.
 
The name of my show. I was gonna call it video masters but I saw there was already one taken and they've been at it for a while. I didn't want their fans coming on saying we're not them. I had to change it to video game masters. As for my screen name I wanted a Hispanic name that could found American. And one that went well together with my bro. And hence we have Mark and Johnny.
 
I read somewhere that it was important to have a channel name that was easy to remember and not hard to spell (aka a ton of random numbers and letters) My name is Daxton, though most call me Dax. SuckMyDax. I was toying around with other puns and such but I really like this name because it reminds me to stay true to myself and not walk on eggshells. Sure I want to improve on as much as possible, but I don't want to feel like I have to change or worse emulate others. If there are enough folks in the world who appreciate my personality, awesome! And if not, well then I guess it wasn't meant to be.
 
Mines not mega interesting TBH.. so I'll explain my old channel as well...

FlyPavilion (Current) - The first computer that I bought with my own money started this channel really, it was powerful enough to actually record games and play them, So the name comes from my computer.. The computer was a HP Pavilion. The FLY came from Xbox Live.. I wanted to create a YouTube Channel that had the same name as my Xbox Live name.. but Pavilion was taken so it recommended Fly Pavilion and that's where the name came from as I didn't want to have numbers and loads of X's in my name.

Evelstar7 (Old) - I used to read a lot of Anthony Horowitz books, the first series of books I got my hands on was a series called "The Power of Five" and one of the books is called "Evil Star". Now, me being around 14 and terrible at spelling from an early age when creating the account I misspelled the title and ended up with Evelstar instead of Evilstar... and the 7 well.. I didn't want to copy the book 100% by calling myself Evilstar5.. :') so I picked 7 :)
 
Back
Top