small sub networks?

SkampyyGaming

YTtalk Mad
Recently I have been bombarded with messages from these so called ‘sub networks’ asking me to join their network. I was wondering what people thought of these networks, how to they compare to the bigger networks out there? Has anyone had any experience in one of these networks? I am reluctant to join anything that someone asks me to anyway.
 
Well most sub networks are smaller which means they can help there partners out more, the sub networks are under bigger companies so you may possibly get all the features of the bigger company, plus more, and possibly a higher rev share and more help.
I like sub networks, some of them are just for money, but some of them actually do help out partners.

Source
I Have been partnered by 2 sub networks (older accounts)
I did own a sub network under Forela Digital and now i own a Sub network under freedom, (big improvement)
 
Most people will say that small sub-networks can help get better support than the MCN provides but they don't have the kind of knowledge the MCN support staff would have and in terms of promotion? I doubt they will have a budget for every single partner.
 
Most people will say that small sub-networks can help get better support than the MCN provides but they don't have the kind of knowledge the MCN support staff would have and in terms of promotion? I doubt they will have a budget for every single partner.
Sub networks, do not have to spend much money, they generally dont have an office, they generally dont have to pay staff etc, some of them have plenty of knowledge and if they dont know something they can contact someone that does, Sub network owners most of the time will have contect with a lot of network owners and stuff.
 
Sub networks, do not have to spend much money, they generally dont have an office, they generally dont have to pay staff etc, some of them have plenty of knowledge and if they dont know something they can contact someone that does, Sub network owners most of the time will have contect with a lot of network owners and stuff.
I don't think I would like to join a network that doesn't even pay its staff imo.
 
I don't think I would like to join a network that doesn't even pay its staff imo.
Well smaller networks mainly have staff that do work for no pay untill the company can afford to pay them, its the staff members choice, it shouldnt matter what happens behind the scenes, as long as they help you
 
Back
Top