Meet Up/Gathering Small channels, getting bigger together!

thesventos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone.

I am a gamer and streamer looking to grow my youtube channel and i figure there's probably others in the same position as me. I'd like to talk to all of you and let's help each other and support each other in growing more as a community.

I find that with social media we tend to get boxed off in our own corners and care about our own success while disregarding others as background noise.

Let's change that. Consider this a call to action. Any streamers, gamers, and strong-minded and opinionated individuals out there.. let's talk, discuss and help each other grow. Let's attract new audiences with our collaborative efforts and be the best we can, together.

Let's geek out over Star Trek, get in a heated debate over Star Wars, share our opinions on Doctor Who. Let's play some games, enjoy a few brews and make some long-lasting friendships. DM me on Parler @thesventos or join my Discord Server: https://discord.gg/XDmhaHbjrt

"They keep trying to split us up, but they never ever will." - Rose Tyler, Doctor Who