Slow processing times

k13lock

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing extremely slow processing times?

Uploaded a video at midnight last night and its still processing.... wonder if its the holiday season or something?

Skeltano

The Best YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Could be a YouTube glitch, I remember this happening years ago when videos would just get stuck in processing forever.

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Anyone else experiencing extremely slow processing times?

Uploaded a video at midnight last night and its still processing.... wonder if its the holiday season or something?
You may have lost connection during the night. I had that happen before while uploading and it just sat stuck at processing forever. I've uploaded and processed a video today just fine, so I don't think it's YouTube's end unless you're uploading like a 2 hour long video or something.

The solution: Save your tags/title/description. Click the "X" and click to cancel upload. Then go to upload and put the same video there again. It should resume from where you left off if all goes well. Not 100% sure if it will if the video was already processing but I know if you cancel it mid upload it will.

Sunsbookishgamesx

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
i think there is a bit of glitch but your wifi might just be down maybe?

sanitary103

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
same problem here. happened again tonight and again a few days ago. when it happens, I simply cancel and wait another day or time. it's just not worth my time. hopefully youtube will fix it stat.

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've only ever had one time where processing took a while, but that was because the video I was uploading was like 25gb. Lol

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the recording / editing / production forum. :)