SandManOnly

I've Got It
Hello people of the world, so today I uploaded my first video of my new series called "Simply The Best" (duhh its in the title) and I just wanted some feedback, any feedback would be appreciated, if I missed anything about the game tell me in the comments on the videos or here, or if I got my facts wrong be sure to tell me so I can do better research for the future videos.

Ur very happy in ur vids and that's awesome but ur banner and thumbnails need some work

Last edited by a moderator:
I like reviews as yours.

What I like about you is that you keep the narration flowing naturally and I really enjoy listening to someone like you :)

Hmmm I can't think in anything you can improve, except maybe in your banner, your profile pic can't let me read what's under it.

Other than that, keep it up! :D

I'm not sure why people ask for subs, the guy below you ( I think he edited it out ) but anyways, not sure why people here didn't tell you anything useful. It's like they just lie their asses off and just tell you whatever they want just to "comment". So I'll start, get rid of the awful intro, it's just like some deadly music staring at your channel name written in stone for 8 seconds. That is WAY too long, 3-4 seconds for an intro max for me. (Try putting a funny or exciting short clip in front of your video before the intro) Okay besides that, WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR LIKES IN THE FIRST 5 SECS OF YOUR VIDEO. You want someone to like your video before they even started watching it? HUGE NO. What mic are you using, I'd recommend a mic upgrade or some type of audio editor like Audacity. Your audio sounds like you are speaking from inside a pillow or something that sounds very muffled. By the way are you recording a different game while talking about another completely different game? Then in the middle of the video you say it's in the description below..leave a like...again. You usually save that stuff for the end..and even then I never ask for a like, most I'd ask for is what they thought about the video but you seem way too forceful in your video, audio was bad, commentary BESIDES asking for likes was decent though. Your banner, you need to get rid of your Name Logo everywhere, as soon as you look at it you see it 4 different times. Way too much. Make it simple.

I like reviews as yours.

What I like about you is that you keep the narration flowing naturally and I really enjoy listening to someone like you :)

Hmmm I can't think in anything you can improve, except maybe in your banner, your profile pic can't let me read what's under it.

Other than that, keep it up! :D
Thank You So Much![DOUBLEPOST=1468317574,1468317052][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not sure why people ask for subs, the guy below you ( I think he edited it out ) but anyways, not sure why people here didn't tell you anything useful. It's like they just lie their asses off and just tell you whatever they want just to "comment". So I'll start, get rid of the awful intro, it's just like some deadly music staring at your channel name written in stone for 8 seconds. That is WAY too long, 3-4 seconds for an intro max for me. (Try putting a funny or exciting short clip in front of your video before the intro) Okay besides that, WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR LIKES IN THE FIRST 5 SECS OF YOUR VIDEO. You want someone to like your video before they even started watching it? HUGE NO. What mic are you using, I'd recommend a mic upgrade or some type of audio editor like Audacity. Your audio sounds like you are speaking from inside a pillow or something that sounds very muffled. By the way are you recording a different game while talking about another completely different game? Then in the middle of the video you say it's in the description below..leave a like...again. You usually save that stuff for the end..and even then I never ask for a like, most I'd ask for is what they thought about the video but you seem way too forceful in your video, audio was bad, commentary BESIDES asking for likes was decent though. Your banner, you need to get rid of your Name Logo everywhere, as soon as you look at it you see it 4 different times. Way too much. Make it simple.
I will make a new intro, its on the way, the mic i use its a headset mic I have a new one but i am waiting for the boom arm so I can attach it, I use audacity to record my voice but this mic is so bad that even with 3-4 effects on it, it still sounds like this, it was a mistake to put a different game in the background and just add pictures I will get gameplay of the game I'm talking about in future videos, for the like thing I just recently started to do it maybe 2-3 videos ago, I will try and briefly ask for people to subscribe at the very end of the video, I am trying to think about a channel avatar or something I just don't have any great ideas. Thank you for your constructive criticism, I appreciate that someone finally told me how to improve my youtube channel, I am grateful thank you :)

Thank You So Much![DOUBLEPOST=1468317574,1468317052][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will make a new intro, its on the way, the mic i use its a headset mic I have a new one but i am waiting for the boom arm so I can attach it, I use audacity to record my voice but this mic is so bad that even with 3-4 effects on it, it still sounds like this, it was a mistake to put a different game in the background and just add pictures I will get gameplay of the game I'm talking about in future videos, for the like thing I just recently started to do it maybe 2-3 videos ago, I will try and briefly ask for people to subscribe at the very end of the video, I am trying to think about a channel avatar or something I just don't have any great ideas. Thank you for your constructive criticism, I appreciate that someone finally told me how to improve my youtube channel, I am grateful thank you :)

No problem, I always give feedback for people to improve 1000% !! I like to see peoples YT's grow, its fun ^^

Back