Comedy Simple scenes for comedy short

Bland Mark

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi all. I’m working on a short film project. It’s a rather silly poem and every other line requires a wee scene. If you’re fans of surreal fun I’d love for you to be a part of it. I’m not the most gifted technically but I do have a pretty decent camera now and I think the end product will be quite cool.

If anyone is interested in any of these roles please get back to me…

• Egg Leg (A fried egg sits on your leg, you cut it with a knife and fork, take a bite and then frown at the camera).
  • Self centered students (Two people dressed in school gear. One copies off the other and pulls a face/gives the finger, something along these lines)
  • Ant Talker (Sit on the ground talking to invisible ants, listen to them, laugh and respond) (someone else walks by and is slightly confused and worried. Walks off in a “That person is rather strange” type way)
  • Coffee table (You on all fours. A tray stands on your back with cups and saucers on it)

I’m using a Canon DSLR HD camera so if you have something of the same ilk and fancy doing one of these simple shots let me know.