Request Simple Cartoon Character

Kelesi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hey i was wondering if anyone would be able to draw a simple character in the style of the one below. I know i probably will not be able to get this for free so i am willing to pay but it takes time for me to get money in my paypal. So if anyone can draw this for me think of it as you doing it for free. But i will almost definetly paypal you 5 quid or something like that. I really want to get my channel started and a great profile picture would help. Thank you for reading and i hope you consider helping me out.

P.s ik the image quality is horrible but yanno, also you will get a shoutout on my second channel which is called sansci. That channel can be found at /c/sansci.

Attachments

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Or else you could try fiverr. there are some quite skilled people there and no doubt you can get a drawing there for 5$:up2::)
And yes a great profile picture helps your channel but first and foremost you got to have great content but Im sure you have:up2: Best of luck with your channel:)

Kelesi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Or else you could try fiverr. there are some quite skilled people there and no doubt you can get a drawing there for 5$:up2::)
And yes a great profile picture helps your channel but first and foremost you got to have great content but Im sure you have:up2: Best of luck with your channel:)
Thanks man i was thinking of fiverr but i wasnt sure if i trusted it, but ive looked around and ill probably end up doing it there.

LexxGFX

Reaction score
Website
lexx.portfoliobox.eu
Channel Type
Designer
Thanks man i was thinking of fiverr but i wasnt sure if i trusted it, but ive looked around and ill probably end up doing it there.
Fiverr is legit, just look for someone who has a decent amount of good ratings and you will be good to go. :)

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
Hi. I can do this for you for 5$. Let me knowof you’re intersted so i can send you the details.

Kelesi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Ok cool ill be able too get that buy next week maybe