Sign a Petition Against The New YouTube Layout!

Michael Whaley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone! So we've all seen the new YouTube page layout at this point, but if you haven't check out iJustine's channel.

Anyways, there is a petition against the new layout. It only needs a hundred or so more signatures apparently! Please go and check it out if you'd like to show your support in fighting against the layout!

(www).change.org/petitions/youtube-please-stop-the-new-2013-channel-designs-youtube-ytcreators#share

Edit: Sorry, I can't post the link directly. Just remove the parenthesis and you'll be good.

portiz

Photoshop Freak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
go and check it out? :confused: where is the link? where are we suppose to go and check it out? :confused:

RelicNgine

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Yeah, I'd love to sign it though. I'm not too big of a fan of it's new set up. By the way I'll subscribe to you :D I saw your signature. I'll try to help you hit 75
Same here, I think the new layout is terrible. They're doing away with all the custom layouts and stuff that makes your channel look "flashy" but hey thanks man! I saw your making a gaming channel, any chance for PC games?

Luis Patino

I don't know
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Same here, I think the new layout is terrible. They're doing away with all the custom layouts and stuff that makes your channel look "flashy" but hey thanks man! I saw your making a gaming channel, any chance for PC games?
Yeah, it sorta takes the creativity away. The backgrounds and all are sorta a trailer to your channel on their own. Yeah I am starting one soon, once I get a PVR, but I will be doing Xbox for the time being, I don't have a good enough PC to play PC games

Reactions: RelicNgine