ChiakiXNanami
I Love YTtalk
I don't hate them but not a fan. Granted it is not just minecraft I am agasint happy wheels,slender and CoD too. With so many awesome games in the world why are we over staurated with those?
I'm not trying to be a d**k I just miss the old days when people would play games and not just jump on the newsest game or trend. Like I'm doing GTA V but I wait till it was over half a year but I also plan to do FF 7 DoC very soon too which is 8 yrs old. I remember in the day we had a lot more diverseity.
But to sum it up I'm not hating on them as much as I hate the idea of what it has done to the LP community. But at the end of the day it all factors on people do what they enjoy so yeah.
I just am sad that a lot of LPers I used to watch have went down the CoD/MC route when they used to do a lot of diverse stuff. Ace Atttorney,Mario,MGS,Mass Effect,a** Creed etc. Or maybe it is more due to me watching LPs for the com and not the game and it is hard to com in something like MineCraft
I'm not trying to be a d**k I just miss the old days when people would play games and not just jump on the newsest game or trend. Like I'm doing GTA V but I wait till it was over half a year but I also plan to do FF 7 DoC very soon too which is 8 yrs old. I remember in the day we had a lot more diverseity.
But to sum it up I'm not hating on them as much as I hate the idea of what it has done to the LP community. But at the end of the day it all factors on people do what they enjoy so yeah.
I just am sad that a lot of LPers I used to watch have went down the CoD/MC route when they used to do a lot of diverse stuff. Ace Atttorney,Mario,MGS,Mass Effect,a** Creed etc. Or maybe it is more due to me watching LPs for the com and not the game and it is hard to com in something like MineCraft