Should I start promoting my channel?

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Hi Guys

I was just curious to know whats your thoughts about doing paid promotion though google adwords, Facebook or twitter ads is that normal to do in the beginning when you are a new channel or is the answer more about to keep making good content and have patient to attract more users from your target group on a longer term base (over month/years) or seek help from professional partner networks?

What other free effective methods is available cause I don't have a big budget being a newbie and I am not sure how much or if I even want to spend any thing that depends on the results and feature profits.

• Remain active on forums. Perhaps find some car related ones?
  • Use twitter and tweet your vids at the makers and other highly followed car brands. See if anyone notices.
  • Create a facebook page, share your vids with your friends and also post on other facebook pages.
  • Create a blog
  • Use reddit
Have patience man. If you pay for ads you more than likely won't have active subscibers. Organic growth is much better than paid growth.

• Remain active on forums. Perhaps find some car related ones?
  • Use twitter and tweet your vids at the makers and other highly followed car brands. See if anyone notices.
  • Create a facebook page, share your vids with your friends and also post on other facebook pages.
  • Create a blog
  • Use reddit
Have patience man. If you pay for ads you more than likely won't have active subscibers. Organic growth is much better than paid growth.
Those are really pretty good advice :)

Thanks I appreciate :thumbsup2:

Back