Should I make a new YouTube account?

ThatNinjaGuy132

Hey guys, just a quick question.​
My username has numbers in it but it kind of fits the name.​
I don't wanna lose my subscribers (even though half are afk -.-)​
But idk if I should keep this name and it will haunt me later.​
What do you guys think?​
Thanks!​

Well I think you have a nice sub base and you shouldn't be changing username. My username also has numbers in it, but I feel like they are allright :)

why would it haunt you? numbers in a name are no big deal, especially in your case because it indeed fits in the name. just find a way to wake up your subs, your name doesnt matter for as far as i know. (until its like a racist or offencive name which you name isnt)

it's not worth it, a few numbers are okay, it's not like you have 37238794 or anything it is fairly easy to remember

I kinda wish I had a different username now, but it's not worth changing it for me

I wouldn't change yours, the carry over of subs is pretty hard to do

No, stick with what you have created.
I wish I would have thought about my username more, but didn't realise I couldn't change it at the time. I didnt ever think of taking youtube too far when i first started. However, its too late to start over now. I ended up changing my branding a little and adding the tags to my channel instead, so if people search for my channel branding name it should still bring them to my channel.

Back