Should i Leave Freedom?

Aaron Mendoza

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Freedom used to be good and help you grow now it is tons of bs and stuff most people don't care about. The Rev share is 60-40... but i don't care tbh it feels like a prisoner anyways in there... I just don't know which network to join. I requested to Opt out but if i made a mistake please let me know.

Are these any good? If so what do you prefer?
ScaleLab
Fullscreen
Reflict Network

If you had any troubles with them please let me know... if you know others let me know.

I have been with Curse before but it didn't offer much but it was 90-10 which is awesome but i am looking for somewhere with alot of Tools to help like music, etc.

What do you prefer?

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
What exactly are you looking for and what do you expect from a network that you can't get or do on your own?

Understand that, unless you're bringing in millions of views and thousands of dollars a month, no network will go out of their way for a channel.

Aaron Mendoza

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What exactly are you looking for and what do you expect from a network that you can't get or do on your own?

Understand that, unless you're bringing in millions of views and thousands of dollars a month, no network will go out of their way for a channel.
i just want a good trustworth network that is better than 60-40 besides curse. I want to try others and don't know any trustworthy. I don't want one like Machinema on contract that screws your channel especially if you talk bad about them like other youtubers who has to restart.

saba

Reaction score
Reflict of course, they have daily payments, 70% revshare and no lockin contract

Reactions: Aaron Mendoza

Cosy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
W
Freedom used to be good and help you grow now it is tons of bs and stuff most people don't care about. The Rev share is 60-40... but i don't care tbh it feels like a prisoner anyways in there... I just don't know which network to join. I requested to Opt out but if i made a mistake please let me know.

Are these any good? If so what do you prefer?
ScaleLab
Fullscreen
Reflict Network

If you had any troubles with them please let me know... if you know others let me know.

I have been with Curse before but it didn't offer much but it was 90-10 which is awesome but i am looking for somewhere with alot of Tools to help like music, etc.

What do you prefer?
Trust me DO NOT join Freedom ... its horrible so glad my contract is ending.