helmutssss
Member
I'm currently partnered with TGN. Machining offered me a contract. It wasn't too good. It had a pretty big lock in period and a very similar payment to TGN. But after having a conversation with the recruiter, I got offered a much better contract. It would give me more money than TGN and I wouldn't be locked in for such a long period of time.
The only thing that's holding me back is the horror stories I've heard from people on YouTube and on these forums. Does anyone have experience with Machinima? Are they really that bad? Is the support horrible?
I have talked to a Machinima partner. He has a below average CPM but his contract is much worse than the one I got. Also, he has only a few thousand views per months. I believe he got partnered in late 2013.
But he told me that he is satisfied. The support has always gotten back to him within 24 hours.
Do you guys have experience with this network?
The only thing that's holding me back is the horror stories I've heard from people on YouTube and on these forums. Does anyone have experience with Machinima? Are they really that bad? Is the support horrible?
I have talked to a Machinima partner. He has a below average CPM but his contract is much worse than the one I got. Also, he has only a few thousand views per months. I believe he got partnered in late 2013.
But he told me that he is satisfied. The support has always gotten back to him within 24 hours.
Do you guys have experience with this network?

