Should I got to 15 minute videos?

Chaz

Just a sk8r gurl (or a gamer dude)
So i run a gaming channel and have 2 series running with 8-13 minute videos and they are both complete playthroughs (from the beginning to the end of the game) Should I increase to 12-17 minute chucks or am i fine where I am?

I always check the lenght of the game before deciding on how long should videos be. Example if a game is about 10 hours long then you're ok with 15 minute parts,but if it's longer than 10 hours I'd probably make a 20 minute videos. For example take Final Fantasy X,it would be silly to make 10 minute parts cuz you wouldn't be able to actually do anything in the game (progress wise) and it would look silly. Example "Final Fantasy X - Part 120". But that's only my opinion. :happy:

i keep my videos between 20-30 minutes long, as that's how i want my channel to be known for. i want my subscribers to feel that they know how long they can expect to watch my videos when they come out on my schedule :)

Make your video's as long as you want but i think 10-20 min is good for let's play's and walkthrough's. I don't mind watching a 1 hour long video so long it is keeping me interested.

I think the time you doing for videos now is spot on depending what game you play. At the end of the day it`s up to you. If you feel it`s not working then change it.:)

Back