Should I change when I upload?

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
I have a current flexible schedule of uploading on Tuesdays as around 2 - 6pm GMT.

Would it be better to change the schedule to uploading on a Saturday? Because it's a time when a lot of people are at home relaxing and a lot more people are generally using the internet and YouTube.

I couldn't say, I should probably be uploading on a schedule but really I'm just uploading videos all willy nilly at any random time. I do upload multiple times a week though so when it's that often does it even matter what day of the week? I dunno. lol Glad I could be of no help at all. :smug:

I have a current flexible schedule of uploading on Tuesdays as around 2 - 6pm GMT.

Would it be better to change the schedule to uploading on a Saturday? Because it's a time when a lot of people are at home relaxing and a lot more people are generally using the internet and YouTube.

I would upload friday afternoon or evening! I saw a graph from RPM networks that showed the vast majority of youtube views happen on friday evening through the weekend! They said upload your vids then!!!!

Yeah weekends are probably best and that too evening times. During the day people are busy and often videos will go unnoticed. So for immediate impact stick to weekends and evenings.

Yeah weekends are probably best and that too evening times. During the day people are busy and often videos will go unnoticed. So for immediate impact stick to weekends and evenings.

Yup, I've just made a post on my blog about changing to Fridays or Saturdays.

I tend to get more traffic that I upload on Saturday afternoons and Sunday nights (when people are dreading the Monday slump)

Friday nights are terrible times to upload or make live, the general population is usually out doing stuff at that time. But it all depends on your audience really learn when they watch your videos the most and go with that

I couldn't say, I should probably be uploading on a schedule but really I'm just uploading videos all willy nilly at any random time. I do upload multiple times a week though so when it's that often does it even matter what day of the week? I dunno. lol Glad I could be of no help at all. :smug:
That's how I roll too. Lol.
Whenever it's done I upload it.

Back