Should I change my youtube avatar?

should I change my avatar?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
hey youtubers I've had this avatar from august but I don't know if should get rid of it. please give suggestions on what avatar should be.

Attachments

• scary_face_by_2BitMisfit.jpg
    scary_face_by_2BitMisfit.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 9
I think it depends on a few things really, what sort of image about yourself are you going for, with images like this I think it can put people off you for example the image looks kinda evil and sneaky looking and an avatar is what youre meant to have to represent yourself, an example of this could be how a troll face as an avatar might give others the idea that someone is a troll but you should also factor in whether you like it yourself and whether or not it is suited to what you do, you could do horror videos then something like that would be relevant and something people would expect to see. Me personally I wouldnt use it but thats because I like having an avatar that represents something related to me, even a funny character could represent the funny side of me or a boat could represent that I like boats. With my own I have a picture of me with some effects added which I think shows I am creative somewhat and a few things in life that I love, Pepsi, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and coding, YTtalk, YouTube, Placebo and some motherboard circuitry as I love building computers. Mine is quite an extreme example though as I have included a lot of things that represent who I am, what I do and what I love.

i like that one its eye catching but your name is eightbit so maybe something done in an 8-bit style like a sprite on a nes or snes game

I'd say that if you're strongly considering it, go for it. The changes can be a good thing, if you're into breaking routines. Of course, that could make your subscribers not recognize your channel if they just happen to see it, but I think that's a small chance.

It kind of looks like the Disturbed mascot, and I see you're did a remix of Limp Bizkit so I guess it fits. If you like it, I wouldn't change it.

Back