Services Selling GFX for YTtalk cash

I really hope you're kidding with these prices, I mean over all I'm not trying to be rude, but your prices are outrageous cause you're not certified or professional at all, I don't think your graphics are worth what you're charging. You're online and I don't believe you go to school for designing, I would have noticed the advancements in your creation(s). You should really edit your prices.
How much are you willing to charge for a partnered 2012 background?

How much are you willing to charge for a partnered 2012 background?

Personally, I don't do charge people for graphics, nor do I do them for free, I make trades.

Such as introduction(s) for graphic designs(s).. Things related to that matter, anything that I need I will exchange for my graphic design(s).

I really hope you're kidding with these prices, I mean over all I'm not trying to be rude, but your prices are outrageous cause you're not certified or professional at all, I don't think your graphics are worth what you're charging. You're online and I don't believe you go to school for designing, I would have noticed the advancements in your creation(s). You should really edit your prices.
I'm talking about YTtalk cash, read the top please? And I don't care about this crap anymore. I already have gotten $50 this week from my Minecraft Server, selling Graphics is way less money for me right now than my MC server :p

Back